Tuesday 15 January 2013

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara Review/Demo



Hey everyone!

So I recently purchased the new Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara! I was so excited when I finally saw it for sale here in Canada!

I bought it without even checking the price first... lol and was shocked to find out it was 10 DOLLARS! That's crazy expensive for a drugstore mascara in my opinion!

Overall, I really like this mascara for everyday! It doesn't give you that much volume or length, but separates your lashes really nicely and coats them evenly. It also is a slightly wet mascara, so it doesn't dry super fast, allowing you to do a few coats before it dries and starts to flake!

Here are some photos of what the mascara looks like :








If you want to see my full review, and a DEMONSTRATION on how this mascara works on my eyes, you can check out my video i've linked below! :) 

Thanks for reading!



<3 xxMsMal27

No comments:

Post a Comment