Sunday 24 November 2013

GRWM ♡ Clubbing Makeup

Hey everyone!
I'm not sure if you still remember me, lol. I've been MIA from this blog lately. Ive had so much going on, life just kind of got in the way. Breakups, and moves, and school, etc etc

But I have a new post for you today! This is a GRWM :) I did a video on this look if you want to see how to recreate it.




These are the exact products I used in order, so you can do this look too!


♡ Products Used (In order):

Rimmel Fix and Pro Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in '100' and '103'
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
L'Oreal True Match Concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer in 'Fair'
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in 'Milk'
Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Brunette'
Essence Clear Mascara/Brow Gel
NYX 'Love in Rio' Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced 'Romantic Eye' Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in 'Black'
ELF Liquid Liner in 'Black'
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara in 'Black'
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Revlon Matte Bronzer in 'Bronzed and Chic'
NYX 'Butt Naked Eyes' Palette
Stila Shimmer Duo in 'Kitten'
Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer
Urban Decay 'Chill' Makeup Setting Spray
MAC 'Angel' Lipstick


And here is the video, if you want to check it out ;)





Thank you so much for reading! I would love to see a picture of this look if you recreate it! You can send it to me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram @MsMal27

Have a beautiful day!

xoMsMal27

No comments:

Post a Comment