Tuesday 26 March 2013

Makeup Madness on Teen Mom 2!

Hey everyone!

So I just finished watching the latest episode of Teen Mom 2, and holy cow, I can't believe this girls makeup! What a disaster!!!




LOL, I can't stop laughing :P I know it's mean, but come on! How could you go out in public looking like that?! And how did her friends not say anything to her??

It looks like she either went overboard on concealer under her eyes, and too heavy on the contouring, or she placed loose powder under her eyes to catch any fallout from her eyeshadow, and just forgot to brush it away. Either way, I can't believe her friends let her in public looking like that! Haha, poor girl :(

She should really check out my video on How to Contour and Highlight! Might learn a thing or two :P

Anyways, I just had to post this on my blog, it was hilarious, and also a great example of what NOT to do! If you leave your house looking like this, you've obviously done something wrong! Unless you're into this look, rock on ;)

Thanks for reading!

XoxMsMal27

No comments:

Post a Comment