Wednesday 5 December 2012

TAG: $200 Santa Wish List!

Hello Everybody :)

It's currently 4:41am, and I feel like writing a little blog! So here is the $200 Santa Wish List Tag! 

I tag ALL OF YOU to do this! :) Leave a comment, video, or write your own post! 

Here it goes!



I've had my eye on this palette since it came out! I really want to give it a try. I have the Naked Palette, the Sustainable Palette, and the Vegan Palette, and I would love to try another one! This one seems to have a nice range of colour and neutrals, and of course they are pigmented! Hoping to get this for Christmas!
I've given my boyfriend a hint or two suggested this is what I wanted, hopefully he caught on ;) haha!




I would really like to get a mirror like this for Christmas! Especially for when I film eye tutorials, and do my makeup at night time! You'd be surprised at how hard it is to do your makeup in the dark ;)  lol





I really need a new stool for my vanity! The one I have now is from a yard sale, and it's just falling apart! Hoping to get a new one this Christmas so I don't have to worry about my stool collapsing under me every time I do my makeup! Haha, and this stool is just so freaking cute! <3




I could really use a tripod! Nothing to fancy, just something that will support my heavy camera! haha, the one I have now broke, and is very small/cheap. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new one this Christmas so I can film more frequently without having to spend 30 minutes stacking books and boxes for my current tiny a** tripod!
:)




I am DYING to try some of these eyeliners! They look amazing. I recently watched a video from xSparkage on youtube, and she used the Gold one called 'ElDorado', it looks amazing! Really hoping to get to try some of these bad boys out this Christmas! :)

Let me know in the comments if you guys have tried any of these things out! 


Well I guess that completes this tag! I think that was pretty close to $200 , lol. Maybe a little over ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Can't wait to hear what your wish list is!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
xoxMsMal27


MISSED MY LAST VIDEO?! Here it is!


  My WINTER FOUNDATION ROUTINE!














No comments:

Post a Comment