Tuesday 19 February 2013

Get Ready With Me ♡ First Date

Hi my lovelies! :)

Todays blog is going to be another 'Get Ready With Me' post!

I had a really lazy day, and decided to film myself getting ready for a date ;) Ohh la la haha

This makeup is really pretty for everyday I think, or a romantic date! It's a pinky neutral kind of look. So if you're into that kind of thing, you can check out my video here to see exactly what I did ;)



Photos:







Products used :


Face

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in 'Light'
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 'Vanilla'
Coastal Scents 6 Blush and Contour Palette
Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette
Estee Lauder Highlighter (discontinued)

Eyes

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk'
Too Faced 'Romantic Eye' Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in 'Zero'
Wet n' Wild Mega Liner in 'Black'
Elf Eyelash Curler
Covergirl 'Clump Crusher' Mascara in 'Black'

Lips

EOS Lipbalm in 'Strawberry Sorbet'
NYX Lipliner in 'Rose'
Too Faced Lip Insurance
Maybelline Color Whisper LIpstick in 'Petal Rebel'

Brushes

Sigma Brushes (http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=101807)


No comments:

Post a Comment