Saturday 23 March 2013

Favorite Lipsticks for Spring 2013

Hey guys!

It's finally spring, and I'm so excited! It's been a longggg winter, and I'm happy it's almost over! And if you live in Canada, I'm sure you know exactly how I feel :P haha!

So with that being said, I've really been getting back into wearing my brighter more springy and summery lipsticks! I wear most of these year round, but they're more appropriate for the warmer months!

Here are my favourites!


1. MAC Viva Glam Nicki (bright neon yellow toned pink)



2. Covergirl Lip Perfection in 'Fairytale'





3. Maybelline Color Sensational in 'Born With It'






4. Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in 'Pink Pop'





5. Maybelline Color Whisper in 'Petal Rebel'



6. Maybelline Color Whisper in 'Oh la Lilac'



7. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in 'Cherish'



8. Maybelline Babylips in 'Cherry Me'





So those were just some of my favourites to wear during the spring time! :) 

What are YOUR favourite lip products for Spring? Leave me a comment down below, i'd love to know!!

Here is my video on my fav lip products of Spring 2013 if you wanna check it out! Don't forget to subscribe ;)




Have a great day!
xoxMsMal27



No comments:

Post a Comment