Sunday 19 February 2012

The most FABULOUS lipsticks of them all!

I loveeeee lipstick!
I don't have THAT many, but out of the ones I do have, I picked out my favourite top 10! :)

These lipsticks are both drugstore and high end lipsticks.  The colour range is infinite! :) I love nudes, pinks, corals, reds, everything! 

So here are some swatches of me favourite top 10 lipsticks!

To see the video, where I briefly talk about and show you each one, CLICK HERE! <3


And now, for some swatcherooosss:





TOP, Left to Right : Covergirl Lip Perfection in 'Heavenly', 'Kiss', 'Rapture', 'Fairytale', Maybelline Color Sensation 'Peachy Scene', Revlon Colorburst 'Soft Nude', Revlon Lip Butter 'Sweet Tart'.


BOTTOM, Left to Right: MAC Frost Lipstick in 'Angel', Satin Lipstick in 'Snob', Amplified Creme Lipstick in 'Vegas Volt'.





Revlon Colorburst "Soft Nude", Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter 'Sweet Tart', Maybelline 'Peachy Scene'



Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in 'Heavenly', 'Rapture', 'Kiss', and 'Fairytale'




MAC Frost Lipstick 'Angel', MAC Satin Lipstick 'Snob', and MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick 'Vegas Volt'



Here's a picture of me wearing 'Snob' by MAC.  You can see in this picture just how purply it is in real life.  It's kind of hard to tell in photos what lipsticks actually look like on your lips!



I hope this post gave you guys some great lipstick ideas! You should totally try some of them out! I know most of them are pinks, nudes, and corals, but they're my favourite! I absolutely adore pink lipsticks, don't you?


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out my youtube channel, linked at the top of my blog ;)


Stay fabulous! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment