Monday 27 February 2012

'Neutral/Smokey Eye' Using Drugstore Makeup



I got a request to do a drugstore series, therefore, I decided to do my drugstore foundation routine, and also an eye make up look :) I can definitely do more looks, with lots of different eye shadows, but for starters, I came up with this golden smokey eye look! I love it!

To see how to do it, check out the video HERE :)



What products did I use?




Base: Maybelline Color Tatto Cream Eyeshadow in 'Too Cool'
Eyeshadow Palettes: Maybelling EyeStudio Palette in 'Caffeine Rush' and Wet n' Wild Palette in 'Petal     Pusher'
Eyeliners: Maybelline Line Stilleto Liquid Liner (black) and Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeliner Pencil(black)
Mascaras: Maybelline Lash Stilleto Mascara in 'Brownish Black' and Maybelline Great Last Mascara in 'Blackest Black'
Lipstick: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in 'Heavenly'
Lip gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Pink Whisper'




The Finished Look:







I love this look for everyday. I wear a smokey ish eye pretty much everyday. I love drugstore products.  I would probably do something like this on a daily basis, using different products.  I love a pink lip with any eye look! As you guys know, I love pink and coral lips!

Keep a look out for my next drugstore eye makeup look!


<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment