Thursday 23 February 2012

My Flawless Foundation Routine ft. Drugstore Products

Hello Lovlies!

Hope you are all doing well!
I just filmed my Drugstore foundation routine!
To watch how how I apply everything, and to see the products up close, click HERE. :)

To make it easier for you guys, I'll post a few pictures, and include a list of all the products I used below! :)

I would love for you to give me any feedback, and tell me what face products do or don't work for you!


My Foundation Routine


I know I look a little... funny here. This is a screenshot from my routine on youtube! :) Hehe. But anyways, here you can see how I look once all my face products have been applied! This is how I look almost everyday, just with different blushes/highlights/contours. More or less, this is my look :)




What products did I use?




Foundation : Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in 'Buff Beige'
Concealer : Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
Powder : Maybelline FIT me pressed powder 
Bronzer : NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in 'Sunny'
Contour : Brown shade from the 'Blush and Contour' palette by Coastal Scents
Highlighter : ELF Studio Blush in 'Gotta Glow'
Blush : Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 'Hot Tamale' (as a base)
             NYX blush in 'Spicy' (over the top)



So this is basically the foundation routine I do everyday. I like to switch up some of the products. I change my blush everyday, as well as my high light. But I normally use the same foundation, and contour.  I absolutely love the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation. It's amazing! I've been using it for about a year now, and LOVE it. It's perfect for my skin since I tend to get a little dry. And it would probably be great if you have oily skin as well, if you put a powder over top! :) 

I hope you enjoyed this, and keep a lookout for my "Drugstore Eye Makeup Tutorial" which I will be uploading and writing about sometime soon!

Thanks again, and I'll talk to you next time!

<3 xx Mal






No comments:

Post a Comment